Krohne has over 3 decades of experience in self draining Coriolis meters with bent tube design. Coriolis meters provide the ability to directly measure mass flow making them perfect options for a LACT (Lease Automatic Custody Transfer) unit. With excellent options such as the OPTIMASS 1400 and OPTIMASS 6400 there are few limits to what you can measure with a high level of precision.
Due to its superior design and latest, most advanced modern components, the OPTIMASS 6400 provides accurate measurements even in cryogenic and high temperature applications ranging from -200 to 400°C (-328 to 752°F) and has a pressure capability up to 2900 psig.
So, whatever your requirements, you can be assured that the OPTIMASS 6400 has been manufactured to the highest specifications in quality and will perform at an extraordinary level.
- Innovative twin U-tube design
- Temperature range -200°C to +400°C
- Optional insulation / heating jacket
- Compact envelope
- Optimised flow divider for minimum pressure loss
- Modular electronics concept: electronics and sensor are easy to replace
- Self draining when mounted vertically
The OPTIMASS 1400 reliably measures massflow, density, volume, temperature, volume concentration or solid content. With its straight, twin-tube design, the 1400 is ideal for in-line installs and custody transfer and LACT units.
- First choice for universal applications
- Best price-performance ratio
- A wide range of options available with no restrictions